Tyler S. Woods is an associate at Holden Willits PLC. He focuses his practice on construction litigation, representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, and sureties in an array of construction disputes.
In addition to his construction law practice, Mr. Woods has expansive experience in general commercial and civil litigation, representing executives, domestic and international companies, sports teams, and the State of Arizona. Mr. Woods’ experience includes all facets of litigation, from pre-litigation dispute resolution to jury trials and appeals.
Mr. Woods, an Arizona native, graduated from Barrett, the Honors College at Arizona State University with degrees in Philosophy and Justice Studies. Mr. Woods went on to attend Sandra Day O’Connor, College of Law where he found his niche in legal writing and oral advocacy.
- Author, How to Be Happy: A Virtue Ethics Account for Maximizing Enjoyment (Evian Press, 2021)
- Author, The NCAA’s Legal Fight Against CTE, 17 Sports Litigation Alert 168 (2020)
- Author, Professional Athletes & Video Games: An Analysis of the Transformative Use Test, 17 Sports Litigation Alert 48 (2020)
- Author, Tampa Bay Rays Face Class Action Suit Involving TCPA: Ethical Implications & Evaluation, 15 Sports Litigation Alert 339 (2018)
- Author, Moral Responsibility, Commercial Fraud & College Basketball: Bowens II v. Adidas, 15 Sports Litigation Alert 417 (2018)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Presenter, Law School 101 (Arizona State University)
- Presenter, Undergrad & Beyond: A Guide for At-Risk Pre-Law Students (Arizona State University)
- Presenter, How to Succeed in Law School (Arizona State University)
- Presenter, Civil Procedure & Courts in Business Law & Ethics (Grand Canyon University)
- Presenter, The Scope of Intentional and Accidental Torts in Business Law & Ethics (Grand Canyon University)